We use Service Oriented Architecture as our primary integration approach, delivering fast, flexible, and reliable access to data, applications, and information regardless of the platform, device or data format. SOA is a business-centric IT architectural approach that supports integrating your business as linked, repeatable business tasks or services.
Our solutions help improve visibility with enhanced control of critical information, services, processes, and events. Employees, customers, partners, and suppliers stay connected by having data, applications, and systems integrated and easily accessible throughout your network.
With the merging of mobile, social, cloud, and big data analytics, SOA integration is more important than ever for offering insight and integrating systems from end to end. By applying Service Oriented Architecture principles, an enterprise can manage and govern business and IT transformation, setting them apart from their competitors. The benefits range from seamless integration, cloud enabled solutions, holistic business insight and agility, to externalized APIs. SOA integrates the front office, back office and the Internet of Things.
- Reduce the time and complexity of integrating your enterprise, the cloud and your broader trading community.
- Rapidly deliver new services by bridging new channels and delivery models with back-end core applications.
- Share services and extend business processes across the extended enterprise.
- Guarantee and secure delivery of files, messages and services between businesses and applications.
- Greater alignment between IT and Line of business
- Allows technology to support business flexibility
- Reuse of existing IT investments
- Simplified integration of existing and new systems