Industry & Manufacturing
How Does Sofbang Approach Industry & Manufacturing?
At Sofbang, we know that integrated systems provide better interoperability, which means your business runs more efficiently and your investments grow in value. We help industrial and manufacturing businesses by assessing and prioritizing their technology investments thereby creating a direct path for tackling the most important needs of the organization and making the greatest impact.
Integrated Business Systems
- Bespoke ERP extensions & PaaS solutions
- Application extensions & integration for Oracle, Salesforce, and beyond
- Legacy application modernization through microservices
- Extend the full ERP/HCM/CRM experience to mobile
- Increase access and accountability for mobile workers
- Improve customer experience with 24/7 access to updates
Technology Investment Consultation
- Maximize the potential of your IT & application investment
- Unlock opportunities for savings and improvement
- Modernize your approach in thoughtful, ROI-driving ways
A track record of success
Sofbang has worked with a variety of manufacturing customers, including…
What Do Sofbang Solutions for Industry & Manufacturing Deliver?
- Integrated mobile process extensions
- Work order management alignment
- Workforce, procurement, contract and funds management
- Mobile work order and service request management
- Mobile inspections, inventory and barcode automation
- Paperless office, including AP and procure-to-pay automation
- Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Primavera P6, JD Edwards & Oracle SaaS extensions
- Enhance productivity with mobile workforce automation
- Enhanced visibility, accountability and productivity tracking
- Break down interdepartmental silos
- Reduced maintenance costs of over-customized COTS based apps
- Increase in efficiency and response time with accurate real-time mobile access
Featured Case Study: Sofbang Offers Mobility for Field Service
Sofbang is a leading mobility solution provider, which is why when Fortune 500 businesses are looking to strengthen their mobile approach, they look to Sofbang. For one Fortune 500 manufacturing client with hundreds of thousands of customers, Sofbang articulated a mobile enablement strategy, built a bespoke mobile workforce app, and created a backend administrative portal to offer better real-time updates and supervision capabilities to managers than ever before.
Sofbang created an end-to-end one-stop mobile workforce app, enabling total management and supervision of the mobile workforce. Through the app, workers were able to receive job assignments, document work with automated timestamps, capture data and photos in the field, and even file expense reports for their time on the road. This unified a variety of workforce management tasks and data while also providing a single source of truth for managers and supervisors to assess the strength of operations and identify best practices.
By leveraging the ideal cloud platform for the customer’s specific goals and needs, Sofbang built a solution that’s both powerful today and flexible for tomorrow, supporting great mobile field work for years to come.