Read anytime, anywhere - Construction/Engineering
Technology in construction is about problem solving, project management, and collaboration for today’s tech savvy firms.
Every project has unique requirements and must maintain a schedule, minimize safety risks for personnel and keep costs in-line with the budget. Today field equipment now includes rugged tablets, laptops, and smartphones requiring access to information and the ability to communicate and coordinate activities with the home office from the field.
With our cloud enablement and mobile expertise, Sofbang’s solutions enable the A/E/C industry to improve communication and collaboration in the field and the home office. By extending your backend ERPs, infrastructure and other SaaS and on-premises applications, Sofbang provides your company the means to more efficiency and agility that can streamline a project from the groundbreaking to the ribbon cutting.
As an example, Sofbang’s Mobile Workforce Management Solution Accelerator enables construction and engineering firms to mobilize service request, work orders, routing, labor, inventory, inspections management and more; giving you visibility into the management of short-term tasks and complex projects by improving collaboration between management, operations and field crews in real-time.
- Pre-built integrations to on-premises EAM and SaaS apps
- Leverages Oracle Cloud Platform
- Scalable, cloud-based platform
- Seamless offline capabilities
- Replaces bulky laptops
- Optimize GIS routes based on location
- Close-out jobs and submit for approval
- Reduce operating costs
- Real-time responses and status updates
- Reduced double booking missed appointments
- Improves productivity and decreases overtime
- Reduces IT complexity, cost and risk