Construction & Engineering
How Does Sofbang Approach the Construction & Engineering Industries?
We understand that honoring deadlines, enabling great work at the job site as well as the office, and operating in a way that generates great documentation for accountability are some of the greatest challenges facing the engineering and construction businesses. Our solutions extend the functionality of your IT, project management, ordering, and communication systems seamlessly to the field to achieve all three goals at once.
Mobile Workforce Enablement and Management
- Full ERP/HCM/CRM access for mobile managers
- Signature capture, photo capture, data upload, and beyond
- Real-time, automated status updates keep office staff up to date
Innovative Ordering & Invoicing Platforms
- User-friendly portals for payment & customer inquiry
- Part tracking & predictive ordering for warehouse
- Powerful Blockchain-powered relationships with suppliers
Integrated Business Computing Systems
- ERP expertise with applications like CMiC
- Fully integrated accounts payable process
- Automated invoice generation
- AI-powered scheduling with reminders
Featured Case Study: ERP Modernization & Optimization for Walsh Construction Company
Walsh Construction Company is a Chicago-based general contracting, construction management, and design-build firm recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as the largest construction firm in Chicago. The ERP that had served them well was beginning to show its age, however, and they needed to make strategic upgrades to help their business software scale with the growing volume and complexity of work.
Sofbang secured Walsh’s existing CMiC ERP, opening up what was possible with the software through cloud data integration. By unifying data and functionality, Sofbang helped Walsh create a streamlined user-friendly, error-resistant environment that’s supported by strong, secure infrastructure built for growth and change.
With help from Sofbang, Walsh was able to continue growing their business in a richly supported environment where they know their IT function has the power and flexibility to support continued expansion for years to come – and they did it without scrapping what they had already built.