Oracle Application Extension
What can Sofbang Oracle extensions do?
Sofbang made its name as an award-winning Oracle solution provider. We specialize in helping businesses extend their Oracle app investment to deliver greater ROI and strengthen operations.
- Transform an app toolkit from “pretty useful” to “perfect”
- Connect apps to streamline operations
- Simplify work for your employees
Deliver Business-Driving Power
- Create your own Oracle business solution
- Eliminate pinch points, inefficiencies, repeat data entry, etc.
- Improve your approach to IT without starting over
- Expand your use of the cloud for business computing
- Break down barriers to productivity with integration
- Enable better work through a better approach
A track record of success
Sofbang has extended Oracle apps for clients including…
How Sofbang Approaches Oracle Application Extension
Opportunity-Based Discovery & Scoping
- Oracle investment assessment
- Studying pain points & inefficiencies
- Identifying opportunities for app extension
Framework, Design & Architecture
- Provisioning a flexible space for bespoke functionality
- Leveraging proprietary PaaS4SaaS accelerator
- Building integrations and bespoke functionality as needed
Agile, Accelerated Implementation
- Delivering pilot functionality fast
- Integrating apps and databases
- Thorough testing and feedback
Ongoing Built-for-Change Support
- Manage the long-term health of your Oracle investment
- Uncover new opportunities for extension
- Create game-changing integrations
Featured Case Study: Extending Oracle ERP Cloud for Caesars Entertainment
How Sofbang Revolutionized Accounts Payable Process for a Gaming Giant
Caesars Entertainment operates a network of more than 42 casinos and resorts in North America alone. That means they manage an incredible variety of incoming invoices, bills, and so on.
Until recently, Caesars Entertainment was still managing the accounts payable process using manual entry spreadsheets. That dated system led to documentation and data entry errors that resulted in disappointing data hygiene.
Looking to embrace a more responsive, error-resistant approach, Caesars Entertainment contacted Sofbang to create a single integrated accounts payable system that would strengthen their business and massively improve productivity for AP professionals.