Enterprise Mobility Solutions
What can Sofbang Mobility and Portal solutions do?
Streamline Access to Relevant Data
- Tailor data views based on role, responsibilities, etc.
- Pull key data from your ERP, HCM, SaaS apps, etc.
- Provide clarity with a simplified UX
Provide an Omnichannel Experience
- Ensure secure, relevant access across devices
- Offer functional continuity across platforms
- Simplify navigational challenges for users
Enable Mobile Field Service Management
- Get mobile workers the access & functionality they need
- Enable real-time management & monitoring
- Leverage instantaneous data capture/upload
A track record of success
Sofbang has created Mobility & Portal solutions for clients including…
How Sofbang Approaches Mobility & Portal Solutions
Opportunity-Based Discovery & Scoping
- State of Mobility assessment
- Mobility goal-to-value realization session
- Roadmap creation/starting point identification
Agile, Accelerated Implementation
- Build an integrated suite of mobile & portal solutions
- Integrate with your core backend apps and data
- Test, explore and iterate for enhanced adoption
Ongoing Built-for-Change Support
- Seamless transition with managed services
- Expand functionality over time
- Continuously innovate with best practices
Featured Case Study: Elevating the Customer Experience for Solairus Aviation
How Sofbang extended Oracle ERP Cloud to create a bespoke customer portal
Aviation asset management firm Solairus needed to provide their clients with a wide variety of documentation to create a strong maintenance and expense narrative for each aircraft in their fleet. They were losing valuable human workhours generating reports.
Sofbang applied our knowledge of ERP extension and data integration to create a completely secure, custom-built portal Solairus customers can use to access all historic billing and maintenance data using a secure login credential.
This mobile portal allowed Solairus to migrate away from using email to communicate customer information, creating a safer environment with less human-intensive work.