B2B & B2C eCommerce Solutions
What can Sofbang eCommerce solutions do?
Just about any developer toolkit can create a basic eCommerce experience, but Sofbang specializes in crafting solutions that are fully integrated with warehouse, billing, shipping, accounts payable, and beyond to create opportunities for business acceleration and automation.
Improve the Customer Experience
- Create a highly visual & intuitive user experience
- Simplify the entire shopping/ordering/checkout process
- Minimize clicks while maximizing security
Maximize ROI Through Integration
- Connect directly with warehouse for real-time tracking, inventory, and visibility
- Automate generation of labels and shipping forms
- Address repetitive, human-intensive tasks with AI
Put Your eCommerce Data to Use
- Leverage AI for predictive reordering
- Collect data to analyze customer behavior
- Understand the narrative behind every single sale
A track record of success
Sofbang has created eCommerce solutions for clients including…
How Sofbang Approaches B2B & B2C eCommerce Solutions
Opportunity-Based Discovery & Scoping
- Analyzing existing eCommerce investment
- Identifying pain points
- eCommerce goal-to-value realization session
Framework, Design & Architecture
- Design an eCommerce platform extending Oracle EBS, SAP, Salesforce or other key applications
- Leverage Sofbang’s eCommerce accelerators
- Create an eCommerce design architecture
Agile, Accelerated Implementation
- Pilot your new eCommerce experience on a single product or line
- Expand and strengthen the solution through further integrations
- Thorough testing and feedback
Ongoing Built-for-Change Support
- Seamless transition with managed services
- Respond to analytics and customer-driven needs
- Stay up to date on eCommerce best practices
Featured Case Study: City of Chicago Vehicle Sticker Program
Updating & Accelerating an Approach to eCommerce
The City of Chicago Office of the City Clerk came to Sofbang looking to migrate their vehicle sticker purchasing program to the cloud. That migration grew into a major overhaul of the entire IT framework supporting the sticker program, which enabled significant quality-of-life improvement for city workers and residents alike.
Sofbang built a B2C eCommerce platform for the City of Chicago that met all of their immediate needs for the sticker program while also creating a framework that could be built up and out to meet other city needs.
Through their work with Sofbang, the Office of the City Clerk was able to develop an eight-year plan to migrate additional public fees toward the eCommerce platform, significantly modernizing operations.