Chatbots & AI Solutions
Test drive a chatbot
What can Digital Assistant solutions do?
Sofbang implements bespoke, omnichannel AI digital assistants to help organizations extend their business applications, streamline their work processes, and improve customer experience.
Self-Service Customer Support
- Knowledge base access
- Navigational support
- Account and billing management
- Live agent handoff as needed
Continuous Improvement to the User Experience
- Personalized customer interactions
- Authentic data gathering on social media
- Insight into gaps in the customer journey/experience
Virtual Business Assistants
- Automated scheduling reminders
- ERP & CRM integration
- Centralized data look-up
True Omnichannel Expertise
Sofbang helps businesses embrace AI Chatbots on platforms including…
How Sofbang Approaches Chatbots & AI Solutions
Opportunity-Based Discovery & Scoping
- Chatbot discovery session
- Chatbot readiness assessment
- Goal-to-value realization session
Framework, Design & Architecture
- Use case mapping
- Leveraging prebuilt Sofbang assets/accelerators
- Creating an implementation roadmap
Agile, Accelerated Implementation
- Build in a rapid manner
- Connect to channels & integrate with your system
- Accelerate go-live time with Sofbang’s agile approach
Ongoing Built-for-Change Support
- Go live in a richly supported environment
- Leverage managed services as desired
- Strengthen the chatbot experience over time
Featured Case Study: AI-Driven Chatbot Service for B2C Utilities
Enabling Self-Service Customer Support & Call Deflection for Utility Giants.
Regional utility companies provide continuous service for millions of individual homes and businesses. That customer volume makes it difficult to provide responsive, high-quality support using traditional phone-based customer service alone.
Sofbang has developed and implemented bespoke, web-based digital assistants for utility providers that empower customers to report outages, make account queries, and get answers to frequently asked questions without needing to pick up a phone.
This support triage and call deflection has created major gains for internal support teams and improved customer satisfaction significantly.