What can Sofbang Enterprise Integration do?
Our enterprise integration solutions help improve visibility with enhanced control of critical information, services, processes, and events. Employees, customers, partners, and suppliers stay connected by having data, applications, and systems integrated and easily accessible throughout your network.
Enterprise Application Integration
- Modernize your business & IT operations
- Streamline and automate repeatable processes
- Reduce opportunities for human error or confusion
- Data integration & consistency between ERP, HCM, CRM, etc.
- Bespoke dashboards and management interfaces
- At-a-glance management provides total visibility/accountability
Enable Strategic IT
- Reduce daily firefighting
- Leverage insight from award-winning IT experts
- Enable a feedback loop to inform long-term planning
A track record of success
Sofbang has accelerated business through enterprise integration for clients including…
How Sofbang Approaches Enterprise Integration
Opportunity-Based Discovery & Scoping
- Enterprise integration assessment
- Architecture & investment discovery session
- Integration goal-to-value realization session
Framework, Design & Architecture
- Leveraging existing architectural strength
- Deploying proprietary Sofbang accelerators
- Identifying pilot use cases
Agile, Accelerated Implementation
- Pilot new extensions, integrations, and automations as they’re created
- Unlock ROI one new feature at a time
- Get training & knowledge transfer for your team
Ongoing Built-for-Change Support
- Identify new integration opportunities over time
- Manage the long-term health of your architecture
- Stay up-to-date on emerging IT trends
Featured Content: Sofbang Streamlines Operations for Caesars Entertainment
Gaming Giant Accelerates AP Processing Through Enterprise Integration
Caesars Entertainment operates one of the world’s largest networks of hotels, casinos, resorts, and entertainment venues. That business model creates an incredible variety of accounts payable responsibilities in order to do good business and form strong partnerships.
Until recently, Caesars Entertainment was still handling their AP processing through a disparate toolkit of applications. That meant payment fulfillment processes were almost completely manual and human-intensive, with opportunities for errors and data inconsistencies.
Sofbang stepped in and helped Caesars Entertainment integrate and automate their AP data and accounting processes in a way that reduced time per payment and built satisfaction for vendors and contractors.