|Location: United States||Functional Area: Salesforce Technical Lead|
|Eligibility: BTech/BCA/Mtech/MCA||Experience: +5 years|
|Number of Openings: 1||Type of Position: Permanent|
|Salary: Competitive base salary|
Position Description: Sofbang has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Technical Lead role; the resource should have
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in ETL/ESB integration tools MuleSoft.
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Lead design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
- Collaborate proactively with functional users and analysts, to translate business and integration requirement into configurable component designs and solutions
- Excellent communication skills (Especially on the phone and emails)
- Salesforce development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Capable of proposing both Technical and Solution Architecture.
- Hands-on experience in building applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Require experience from at least 3 Salesforce project/program implementations.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, REST API and Data Loader.
- A Salesforce Platform Developer certification is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com