|Position Title:||Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer|
|Type of Position:||Full Time|
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture.
To be successful as a Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
- Must have Hands-on experience in Azure DevOps platform.
- Experience on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is a big plus
- Experience in List & Shift Migrations, On-premise to Cloud Migrations for VM’s, Oracle Database is preferred.
- Experience in Configuration of VPC’s, IAM Policies, VCN’s configurations etc.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure automation tools (Chef, Puppet, and Terraform).
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- DevOps CI/CD Experience
- Experience in ITIL Infrastructure library
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org