|Location: United States||Functional Area: DevOps Lead|
|Eligibility: B.Tech / M.Tech||Experience: +5 years|
|Number of Openings: 1||Type of Position: Permanent|
|Start Date: Immediate|
Sofbang has an immediate opening for DevOps Technical to develop, implement, and support Customer’s infrastructure. This person will be Responsible for coordinating the activities related to the infrastructure (network, telecommunications, software, hardware etc.) and database; involved in the definition, development and maintenance of procedures; oversees the study and implementation of new processes and techniques for the area. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Be an Automation Evangelist – Evangelize automating processes wherever feasible to increase agility and improve quality.
- Assist with the development of the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps pipeline to automate deployment of Oracle, AWS and Azure infrastructure to ensure standardized, highly available, and secure solutions.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards.
- Engage additional teams (Security, Network, etc.) as appropriate and lead through resolution of issues.
- Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in cloud automation.
- Define new patterns and standards as required.
- Monitor standards/policy compliance by developing and executing governance processes and tools.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to others, promoting an open DevOps culture.
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Understanding of Agile/DevOps operating model. Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time duration and utilizing automation where possible
- Experience coding and scripting, including Python and Powershell
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates and/or Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Experience with configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git or Bitbucket
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for clients of various levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple clients and/or stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Self-starter, self-confident and assured in personal abilities
- WebLogic Server/JRockit/Hotspot: Configuration, WLST scripting, administration, troubleshooting, patching, JVM sizing and performance tuning, administering cluster topologies. Manage Java and WebLogic SSL key stores. Performing application server hardening to protect against malicious attacks
- Fusion Middleware (FMW 12c: Administer, troubleshoot, integrate, manage via CLI and Fusion Middleware Control, and plan/execute patching and major upgrades. Triage and resolve critical outage and availability incidents for the FMW products.
- Identity Management (IDM) Suite and Access Management (IAM) Suite: Configure IDM components to protect applications and other FMW products troubleshoot authentication issues, manage LDAP directories.
Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com