Read anytime, anywhere - Construction/Engineering
The construction industry is one of the largest industries, as the demand in the field of construction increases, so does the challenges and issues to maintain their significant growth.
Some of the challenges faced by the construction industry:
- Lack of productivity
- Challenges with the adoption of technology
- Project performance challenges
- The complexity of the project
- Lack of communication
The construction industry is being transformed using new technologies like integrated collaboration, mobile project management and cloud-based software. It has become necessary for the enterprises to adopt new technologies and digitized solutions to gain a competitive edge.
Every project has unique requirements and must maintain a schedule, minimize safety risks for personnel and keep costs in-line with the budget. Today field equipment now includes rugged tablets, laptops, and smartphones requiring access to information and the ability to communicate and coordinate activities with the home office from the field.
With our cloud enablement and mobile expertise, Sofbang solutions enable the A/E/C industry to improve communication and collaboration in the field and the home office. By extending your backend ERPs, infrastructure and other SaaS and on-premises applications, Sofbang provides your company the means to more efficiency and agility, streamlining a project from groundbreaking to ribbon cutting.
- Pre-built integrations to on-premises EAM and SaaS apps
- Leverages Oracle Cloud Platform
- Scalable, cloud-based platform
- Seamless offline capabilities
- Replaces bulky laptops
- Optimize GIS routes based on location
- Close-out jobs and submit for approval
- Reduce operating costs
- Real-time responses and status updates
- Reduced double booking missed appointments
- Improves productivity and decreases overtime
- Reduces IT complexity, cost and risk